Some simple rules to remember to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred – Forgive.
2. Free your mind from worries – Most never happens.
3. Live simply and appreciate what you have – Don’t ever cry for moon.
4. Give more. – Even if people forget what have you done for them.
5. Expect less from people but more from God. – He is the one who will never tell you, your disabilities.
6. Stop back-biting and bitching – just try to straighten your own act.
7. Think, before you criticise or give advice to other, you have the same qualities – because Allah test you for your each word that you speak out to others.