This is about Respected lady Mariam (Mary) may peace be upon her.
33. Lo! Allah(God) preferred Adam and Nooh(Noah) and the Family of Ebrahim(Abraham) and the Family of Emran above (all His) creatures.
34. They were descendants one of another. Allah(God) is Hearer, Knower.
35. (Remember) when the wife of Emran said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my belly as aconsecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower!
36. And when she was delivered she said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female – Allah knew best of what she was delivered – the male is not as the female; and lo! I have named her Maryam(Mary), and lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her offspring from Satan the outcast.
37. And her Lord accepted her with full acceptance and vouchsafed to her a goodly growth; and made Zakariya(Zachariah) her guardian. Whenever Zakariya(Zachariah) went into the sanctuary where she was, he found that she had food. He said: O Mary! Whence cometh unto thee this (food)? She answered: It is from Allah(God). Allah(God) giveth without stint to whom He will.
Surah 3 (Aal-i-Emran), Verses 33 to 37
42. And when the angels said: O Maryam(Mary)! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.
43. O Mary! Be obedient to thy Lord, prostrate thyself and bow with those who bow (in worship).
44. This is of the tidings of things hidden. We reveal it unto thee (Muhammad). Thou wast not present with them when they threw their pens (to know) which of them should be the guardian of Maryam(Mary), nor wast thou present with them when they quarrelled (thereupon).
45. (And remember) when the angels said: O Maryam(Mary)! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Eissa(Jesus), son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).
46. He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous.
47. She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me ? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
48. And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel,
49. And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah’s(God’s) leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah’s(God’s) leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers.
50. And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah(God) and obey me.
51. Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.
Surah 3 (Aal-i-Emran), Verses 42 to 51
16. And make mention of Maryam(Mary) in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East,
17. And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.
18. She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art God- fearing.
19. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.
20. She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste ?
21. He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
22. And she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place.
23. And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this and had become a thing of naught, forgotten!
24. Then (one) cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee,
25. And shake the trunk of the palm-tree toward thee, thou wilt cause ripe dates to fall upon thee.
26. So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal.
27. Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.
28. O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.
29. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy ?
30. He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,
31. And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,
32. And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.
33. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!
34. Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.
35. It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
36. And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.),
Surah 19 (Maryam), Verses 16 to 36